Accursed Wisp (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: A minimum of one level in The Hexblade Warlock & does not take effect until you have six levels in The Hexblade Warlock.
The time of your youth when you played as one of the greatest of Swordsmen and fought your grand battles, but these sweet dreams can never last and when it passes away that part of you fades away but through the power The Hexblade that spirit has become Wisp that follows you just like you did to get to here, this sorrow.
- At level six of a Hexblade Warlock, you gain the Accursed Specter feature instead you gain the Accursed Wisp feature.
- You can call forth the Accursed Wisp using a bonus action and a loss of hit points equal to your Warlock level, their is no limit on how many times you can do this.
- The Accursed Wisp takes its turn the same time as you and it may choose to use an Action or a Bonus Action per turn and shares the same AC & Movement Speed as you.
- The Accursed Wisp starts of with hit points equal to your Warlock level and shares & can use your Spellcasting abilities & eldritch invocations just as you would.
- The Accursed Wisp can use its self to cast a Level one spell and this slot can be used by you afterward it fades away and must be called forth once more.
- The Accursed Wisp can fade away for 1 minute to enhance Hexblade's Curse, add your Charisma Modifier to the Hexblade's Curse Damage