Weapon Summoner (3.5e Class)/Weapon Summoner Spell List
From D&D Wiki
 Weapon Summoner SPELLS
 0-LEVEL Weapon Summoner SPELLS (Commands)
- Arcane Mark: Inscribes a personal rune (visible or invisible).
- Acid Splash: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
- Cure Minor Wounds: Cures 1 point of damage.
- Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
- Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or object.
- Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
- Dancing Lights: Creates torches or other lights.
- Guidance: +1 on one attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
- Inflict Minor Wounds: Touch attack, 1 point of damage.
- Light: Object shines like a torch.
- Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Flare: Dazzles one creature (–1 penalty on attack rolls).
- Know Direction: You discern north.
- Ray of Frost: Ray deals 1d3 cold damage.
- Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
- Mage Hand: 5-pound telekinesis.
- Message: Whispered conversation at distance.
- Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things.
- Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
 1ST-LEVEL Weapon Summoner SPELLS
- Bane: Enemies take –1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
- Bless: Allies gain +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
- Cause Fear: One creature of 5 HD or less flees for 1d4 rounds.
- Command: One subject obeys selected command for 1 round.
- Comprehend Languages: You understand all spoken and written languages.
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Entropic Shield: Ranged attacks against you have 20% miss chance.
- Magic Stone: Three stones gain +1 on attack, deal 1d6 +1 damage.
- Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus.
- Summon Monster I: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Faerie Fire: Outlines subjects with light, canceling blur, concealment, and the like.
- Jump: Subject gets bonus on Jump checks.
- Longstrider: Your speed increases by 10 ft.
- Magic Fang: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1 on attack and damage rolls.
- Produce Flame: 1d6 damage +1/level, touch or thrown.
- Shillelagh: Cudgel or quarterstaff becomes +1 weapon (1d10 damage) for 1 min./level.
- Alarm: Wards an area for 2 hours/level.
- Hold Portal: Holds door shut.
- Shield: Invisible disc gives +4 to AC, blocks magic missiles.
- Mage Armor: Gives subject +4 armor bonus.
- Mount: Summons riding horse for 2 hours/level.
- Unseen Servant: Invisible force obeys your commands.
- IdentifyM: Determines properties of magic item.
- True Strike: +20 on your next attack roll.
- Magic Aura: Alters object’s magic aura.
- Animate Rope: Makes a rope move at your command.
- Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.
- Erase: Mundane or magical writing vanishes.
- Reduce Person: Humanoid creature halves in size.
 2ND-LEVEL Weapon Summoner SPELLS
- Aid: +1 on attack rolls and saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Align Weapon: Weapon becomes good, evil, lawful, or chaotic.
- AuguryMF: Learns whether an action will be good or bad.
- Bear's Endurance: Subject gains +4 to Con for 1 min./level.
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Eagle's Splendor: Subject gains +4 to Cha for 1 min./level.
- Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
- Make Whole: Repairs an object.
- Owl's Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
- Shatter: Sonic vibration damages objects or crystalline creatures.
- Silence: Negates sound in 20-ft. radius.
- Sound Burst: Deals 1d8 sonic damage to subjects; may stun them.
- Spiritual Weapon: Magic weapon attacks on its own.
- Summon Monster II: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Cat's Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
- Chill Metal: Cold metal damages those who touch it.
- Flame Blade: Touch attack deals 1d8 +1/two levels damage.
- Heat Metal: Make metal so hot it damages those who touch it.
- Arcane LockM: Magically locks a portal or chest.
- Obscure Object: Masks object against scrying.
- Detect Thoughts: Allows “listening” to surface thoughts.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- See Invisibility: Reveals invisible creatures or objects.
- Continual FlameM: Makes a permanent, heatless torch.
- Blur: Attacks miss subject 20% of the time.
- Invisibility: Subject is invisible for 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- Magic MouthM: Speaks once when triggered.
- Misdirection: Misleads divinations for one creature or object.
- Scare: Panics creatures of less than 6 HD.
- Spectral Hand: Creates disembodied glowing hand to deliver touch attacks.
- Darkvision: See 60 ft. in total darkness.
- Fox's Cunning: Subject gains +4 Int for 1 min./level.
- Knock: Opens locked or magically sealed door.
- Levitate: Subject moves up and down at your direction.
- Pyrotechnics: Turns fire into blinding light or choking smoke.
- Whispering Wind: Sends a short message 1 mile/level.
 3RD-LEVEL Weapon Summoner SPELLS
- Dispel Magic: Cancels spells and magical effects.
- Helping Hand: Ghostly hand leads subject to you.
- Invisibility Purge: Dispels invisibility within 5 ft./level.
- Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement per four levels.
- Summon Monster III: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Telepathic Bond, Lesser: As telepathic bond, but you and one other creature.
- Magic Fang, Greater: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1/four levels on attack and damage rolls (max +5).
- Quench: Extinguishes nonmagical fires or one magic item.
- Dispel Magic: Cancels magical spells and effects.
- NondetectionM: Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Phantom Steed: Magic horse appears for 1 hour/level.
- Arcane Sight: Magical auras become visible to you.
- Clairaudience/Clairvoyance: Hear or see at a distance for 1 min./level.
- Tongues: Speak any language.
- Heroism: Gives +2 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.
- Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
- Rage: Subjects gains +2 to Str and Con, +1 on Will saves, –2 to AC.
- Suggestion: Compels subject to follow stated course of action.
- Tiny Hut: Creates shelter for ten creatures.
- Illusory ScriptM: Only intended reader can decipher.
- Blink: You randomly vanish and reappear for 1 round/level.
- Fly: Subject flies at speed of 60 ft.
- Haste: One creature/level moves faster, +1 on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves.
- Keen Edge: Doubles normal weapon’s threat range.
- Magic Weapon, Greater: +1/four levels (max +5).
- Secret Page: Changes one page to hide its real content.
- Shrink Item: Object shrinks to one-sixteenth size.
- Slow: One subject/level takes only one action/round, –1 to AC, reflex saves, and attack rolls.
 4TH-LEVEL Weapon Summoner SPELLS
- Dimensional Anchor: Bars extradimensional movement.
- Imbue with Spell Ability: Transfer spells to subject.
- Summon Monster IV: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Rusting Grasp: Your touch corrodes iron and alloys.
- Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
- Minor Creation: Creates one cloth or wood object.
- Secure Shelter: Creates sturdy cottage.
- Arcane Eye: Invisible floating eye moves 30 ft./round.
- Locate Creature: Indicates direction to familiar creature.
- ScryingF: Spies on subject from a distance.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- Crushing Despair: Subjects take –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Shout: Deafens all within cone and deals 5d6 sonic damage.
- Wall of Fire: Deals 2d4 fire damage out to 10 ft. and 1d4 out to 20 ft. Passing through wall deals 2d6 damage +1/level.
- Wall of Ice: Ice plane creates wall with 15 hp +1/level, or hemisphere can trap creatures inside.
- Fear: Subjects within cone flee for 1 round/level.
- Enlarge Person, Mass: Enlarges several creatures.
- Reduce Person, Mass: Reduces several creatures.
An M or F appearing at the end of a spell’s name in the spell lists denotes a spell with a material or focus component, respectively, that is not normally included in a spell component pouch. An Xdenotes a spell with an XP component paid by the caster.
Order of Presentation: In the spell lists and the spell descriptions that follow them, the spells are presented in alphabetical order by name except for those belonging to certain spell chains.
When a spell’s name begins with “lesser,” “greater,” or “mass,” the spell description is alphabetized under the second word of the spell name instead.
Hit Dice: The term “Hit Dice” is used synonymously with “character levels” for effects that affect a number of Hit Dice of creatures. Creatures with Hit Dice only from their race, not from classes, have character levels equal to their Hit Dice.
Caster Level: A spell’s power often depends on caster level, which is defined as the caster’s class level for the purpose of casting a particular spell. A creature with no classes has a caster level equal to its Hit Dice unless otherwise specified. The word “level” in the spell lists that follow always refers to caster level.
Creatures and Characters: The words “creature” and “character” are used synonymously in the spell descriptions.