User talk:Frank and K
From D&D Wiki
For the Corpselight Whisperer page, what's the domain spells for Deathbound? Conniving 12:10, 30 January 2009 (MST)
- I don't think Frank and K really visit this site anymore (although I could very well be wrong). I was the one who compiled the user page since they had a bunch of neat ideas about everything, but I wouldn't expect an answer anytime soon. -- Jota 12:59, 30 January 2009 (MST)
- They never did visit the site, all the stuff was uploaded here by Genowhirl and myself. The Deathbound domain isn't OGL so it can't be put up on the page, but iirc it's from Libris Mortis and probably appears in the Spell Compendium as well. Surgo 14:23, 30 January 2009 (MST)
Thanks. I'll look those up. Conniving 22:18, 1 February 2009 (MST)
I found a link for all their stuff that they just finished. Sounds like they will be going pretty slowly with future tomes. I'll keep reading it. http://tgdmb.com/viewtopic.php?t=35813 --T G Geko 20:51, 6 June 2009 (MDT)
- Future tomes are pretty much canceled, at this point. The last one was kinda interrupted when K got shot. No, really. Right now, K is in law school (in I THINK California), and Frank is in medical school... in Prague. It's just not going to happen, and Frank has moved onto other projects. They're stated that they have no plans for further books, unfortunately. Dragon Child 20:55, 6 June 2009 (MDT)
- Wow, as in bullet wound shot? Well, that's all unfortunate, but the link above is quite a read. --T G Geko 09:58, 7 June 2009 (MDT)
- Yes, from an attempted mugging. If I remember right, it was only in the ankle, but he was still in the hospital for it. Dragon Child 13:31, 7 June 2009 (MDT)
I have a question about the Pumpkin King Class. What is the range for creating the Patch of doom? Is it centered on him, or is it a 10x10 square nearby?
 Ummm Who?
Forgive my ignorance, but who are Frank and K? They never joined this site, never made any contributions, but seem to be referenced frequently. Are they official material writers? If so, why did somebody create a page for them, but not other official writers? I'm just wondering so I'm not quite as confused in the future when they are referenced. Thanks! --Vrail 21:49, 6 July 2010 (UTC)