Ultimate Missions:Clone Strike
|| JD Wiker
|| Wizards of the Coast
| Item Code:
| Release Date:
|| February, 2005
|| Trade Paperback
| Page Count:
| Product Blurb:
| Mass Your Troops and Begin Your Assault
Deploy clone troopers and battle droids to fight alongside Jedi and Geonosians. Whether you join the noble Republic, the bold forces of the Separatists, or the bounty hunters and mercenaries of the Fringe, the fate of the galaxy rests in your hands.
Ultimate Missions: Clone Strike components:
- Features 36 missions that span across Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Episode II: Attack of the Clones, and the Clone Wars cartoon series
- Missions allow for solo, one-on-one, tag-team, and multiplayer battles, with campaign links that allow you to follow the fierce conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Separatists during the Rise of the Empire era
- Includes a two-sided poster map (featuring Coruscant and Geonosis), and one sheet of terrain tile cutouts
- Uses the Star Wars Collectable Miniatures Game skirmish rules, presents new advanced rules, and provides guidelines for creating your own missions
Product line features:
- Each set contains unique miniatures in the Star Wars universe.
- Star Wars Collectable Miniatures Game miniatures are pre-painted plastic.
- All miniatures booster packs are randomized and made up of figures of varying rarity.
- Miniatures can be used to play skirmish-level or mass-battle combat scenarios or to add dimension to Star Wars roleplaying games.
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Back to Main Page → Publication List → Wizards of the Coast