Talk:Ratfolk (4e Race)
From D&D Wiki
What is an Attack penalty?!?! Aboleth11 17:45, 24 May 2009 (MDT)
- Its a penalty that is applied to the Attack roll (or as they used to say the "to-hit" roll), it is subtracted from the Attack result. See PHB pg. 26. -- Sepsis 20:08, 24 May 2009 (MDT)
It's been a year, but the short answer is: In 4th Edition, cover and concealment carry attack penalties, not miss chances. --Hanzo187
I'd like to get a nomination to make my ani-men (all 8 of them, though my rat-man more than any other race) featured articles. I just have a few questions, though.
1. How do I go about actually getting the nomination?
2. I could use some assistance finding pictures. Since these are animal/human hybrids, I've had some difficulty finding them.
3. More importantly, I'd like to know how to link said pictures and make sure those who drew them get the credit they deserve.
4. Should I be linking keywords, ability scores, core races, etc. to make this more professional, or are all my race entries fine without all that blue?
Thanks for any help. ---- Hanzo187
- 1. Here!
- 2. Images will need to be public domain or otherwise compatible with our GNU license - Flickr or Deviantart are possibilities. You could directly link to any copywritten image but in my opinion this is bad practice. I'm not a terrible artist so I might be convinced to illustrate an article.
- 3. If the image has been uploaded to danddwiki you can use [[Image:file.jpg]] - attribution can be given on the image's page.
- 4. Personally I'm not bothered about hyperlinks for 4e content - there's no SRD so all we can do is link to an index. Marasmusine 02:49, 21 March 2012 (MDT)