Talk:Keeper of the Eternal Flame (3.5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
This class is taken from Scarred Lands Campaign Setting: Ghelspad p 240. Content was designed as Open Game Content in that work's license section. References to items interpreted as product identity were removed. Prerequisites were brought in line with 3.5 prestige class guidelines.
- Removed granted weapon and armor proficiencies
- Added longsword and longspear to requirements.
- Remove 'scry' from the skill list.
- Added what sort of action some blessings are.
- Added what type of abilities the abilities are.
--Dmilewski 20:30, 21 February 2007 (MST)--
 Prestige Class table information
The information that is sent to the Homebrew Prestige Class with Description table is missing an entry. The balance slot is not there.
It needs an additional | after the 'Keeper of the Eternal Flame' before its categories.
-Passer 14:09, 23 February 2007 (MST)
- Thanks. Fixed.--Dmilewski 18:33, 23 February 2007 (MST)