Talk:Eijilund Plushie Paragon (3.5e Racial Paragon Class)
From D&D Wiki
Dude you know I love plushies and this class makes them so much better, however might I suggest the following changes: Resistances: Plushies already have the fire subtype so i would remove the fire resistance (or remove the fire subtype from the race) and rename the bludgeoning resistance DR x/slashing and piercing. True plushie traits: Remove fire immunity.Can't plushies already use Go Boom every 1d4 round? Also can I post a link for plushie feats on the race's page?--Risek 21:59, 18 June 2008 (MDT)
- Ah yes, this page is outdated as it was meant a monster class for the older version of the plushie. It will be worked on... feel free to link though. -- Eiji 10:24, 19 June 2008 (MDT)
- I fixed it a little-Risek 08:52, 6 July 2008 (MDT)
- Domo arigato. And... I have completed some changes and am satisfied with the results.
- Yay!...Next up...more feats, a prestige class, and three new plushie templates.-Risek 12:09, 8 July 2008 (MDT)
- Erm... shouldn't it advance as a construct? Don't they have 3/4 BAB? I'm confused....--Ddragon Necrophades 22:59, 27 September 2008 (MDT)
- I broke the rules.
- Mostly because plushies are natural casters, almost fey-esque, and having all bad saves and medium BAB didn't jive well with the sorcerer-heavy plushie concept. So I ditched it. Should be alright, since it is most specifically leveling in "plushie" and not "construct". -- Eiji 00:44, 28 September 2008 (MDT)
- Ah, thank you for clarifying. ^_^;; --Ddragon Necrophades 23:02, 14 October 2008 (MDT)