Talk:Bender of the Sanguine (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
While I'm complimented that you would use my class as a template and you would try to make use of the technician variant rule I would prefer if you tried to come up with some original wording for your abilities and your class descriptions. Having such a close resemblance between our classes could confuse people as to authors and detract from the feel of both. Uhnaneemoos 13:36, 23 April 2011 (MDT)
- I haven't finished with most of the stuff as I've been pre-occupied. I will probably be able to fix a good amount of it either today or Tomorrow.--Milo High-Hill 18:09, 23 April 2011 (MDT)
- Wow, this class is disgusting. Attuned Blood? Seriously my friend, thats is some sick <<<...insert explicative here...>>>. Not to mention, your totally copy/pasting from that guy above you. Your just lucky this class isn't finished yet. My rating would have been terribly truthful. And you don't want that. Bleh. I need a shower. Gross. --Jay Freedman 02:52, 4 July 2011 (MDT)
- I know it was copied. I was going to start this as soon as possible but I keep putting it off. Also the reason for the Blood Bending is because I recently watched an anime where one of the characters abilities revolved around his blood. Also if I rated it right now I would give i -100/5 for each thing. Right now its so bad it should be deleted. But I think I'll finish it (Or at least start it) this week, if not tommorrow.--Milo High-Hill 03:14, 4 July 2011 (MDT)
- How does that look? I added a lot more stuff. I still need to add the techniques themselves but other than that I'm nearly done.--Milo High-Hill 06:43, 4 July 2011 (MDT)
Just thought I would say that I'm loving the feel of this class. I'm playing one today (using reflavored sandbender powers). Hope you finish up soon! Would be nice to see how it all pulls together. But for the moment 5 stars for what you've got.
this looks like an interesting class. it obviously still needs work, but it would be an interesting class to try out. hope to see it finished soon.
Sick and twisted in an awesome way
I am very interested in this class! This class does what others don't do: takes something very simple into a deadly weapon. Plus, almost everything has blood, making this class strong, but also weak without the chance for blood. Perhaps giving it some kind of Improved Unarmed Strike bonus?
- A Bender of the Sanguine has the Blood Hands feature which more powerful than Improved Unarmed Strike as it deals more damage and is a touch attack. Also please sign your posts. --Milo High-Hill 05:16, 13 February 2012 (MST)
I am using this Class in a Campaign, and am almost high enough level that im going to have to start making my own powers, and I have a tendancy to go a bit overboard. Contact me at email@example.com if you want to work together on making the Class, I am willing to help you take this in a new Direction.