Talk:Anthropophobia (3.5e Flaw)
From D&D Wiki
 Regarding Recent Edits...
- Anthropophobia - fear of men (read: people)
- Anthrophobia - fear of flowers
- Agorophobia - fear of open places (from the Greek agora, meaning marketplace)
--Jota 10:39, 22 March 2009 (MDT)
- Yeah, sorry. I just looked up Anthrophobia, saw it was the fear of flowers, and then changed it back. --Green Dragon 08:39, 25 March 2009 (MDT)
- This flaw is to powerful/dooming. Unless used in a solo game, this flaw will be active nearly non stop. And if you fight a enemy who happens to have a single buddy with him? Your going to be feared the entire fight until one dies. If your in a group? You will be shaken always. This is just not reasonable for any player to take, even for a bonus feat. I would suggest allowing a will save to resist the effect, and/or after X amount of successful saves have been made towards a specific indivudual (say, 1/save a day max per individual person, 5 successful saves makes them no longer provoke the drabwack of this flaw), the character becomes comfortable enough with them that they no longer have to make any future saves against them. Which, makes adventuring groups actually possible as the player with this flaw would treat them more like family then just friends.