Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition
|| Owen K.C. Stephens, Rodney Thompson
|| Wizards of the Coast
| Item Code:
| Release Date:
|| June, 2007
| Page Count:
| Product Blurb:
| The Star Wars Roleplaying Game returns with the Saga Edition core rulebook. Featuring everything you need to play and run the Star Wars Roleplaying Game, this book features updated content from all six Star Wars films, updated rules that take full advantage of advances in the d20 system, and a streamlined system that makes it easier than ever to get a game running.
Adventure begins in a galaxy far, far away with this rulebook and a set of dice. Take on the role of the heroes of the Star Wars universe and fight against the forces of evil! You might play a Duros smuggler, a Wookiee copilot, a human Jedi, or any of countless possibilities. The only limit to the stories you can tell is your imagination!
Gamemasters will find the Saga Edition rulebook easy to use and more streamlined at the gaming table. This rulebook features sections designed to make Gamemastering quicker, easier, and more fun! Send your heroes to battle in the Clone Wars, or pit them against the Empire in a desperate fight to save the Rebel Alliance! The Saga Edition rules support campaigns set in all eras of the Star Wars universe, including those covered in the Expanded Universe of novels, comics, and electronic games.
The Saga Edition core rulebook features allows you to:
- create a character using the expanded and updated classes: Jedi, noble, scoundrel, scout, or soldier
- choose your class features from a variety of talent trees, granting yourself special abilities that let you become a hero
- select skills from a consolidated skill list and determine your skill bonus with ease
- choose from a variety of new and updated feats to enhance your combat prowess
- take advantage of an all-new Force power system, and build Jedi and Force adepts in totally new ways
- engage in high-speed chases and furious starfighter battles with the new integrated vehicles and starships system
- bring a droid companion along for an adventure, or play as a heroic droid in moments
- visit the galaxy with a gazetteer, which provides heroes and their players with information on the Star Wars galaxy
- engage in fast-paced combat, with streamlined combat rules that let blaster shootouts and lightsaber fights reach the frantic pace of the movies
- craft an exciting story full of the depth, energy, and entertainment of the entire Star Wars saga!
Grab some dice and fire up your lightsaber, and remember: the Force will be with you...always!
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Back to Main Page → Publication List → Wizards of the Coast