Master of Terror (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc> ||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Master of Terror | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You scare people so bad they follow you around hoping you won't hurt them.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Intimidate.
- 0 ranks: Whenever you use Intimidate in combat, it affects everyone within 30 feet of you.
- 4 ranks: You gain followers. Your leadership score is equal to your ranks in Intimidate plus your Charisma modifier.
- 9 ranks: You gain a cohort who enjoys frightening your underlings almost as much as you do. A cohort is an intelligent and loyal creature with a CR at least 2 less than your character level. Cohorts gain levels when you do.
- 14 ranks: You gain the frightful presence ability. When you speak or attack, enemies within 30 feet of you must succeed on a Will save (DC 10 + shaken for 5d6 rounds. An opponent that succeeds on its saving throw is immune to your frightful presence for 24 hours. ½ your character level + your Cha modifier) or become
- 19 ranks: Your opponents take a -2 morale penalty to saving throws if they can see you and you are within medium range (based on your character level).