Earthkin (Cora Race)
From D&D Wiki
|World of Cora|
Earthkin are shorter than the other kin of the Empire, and some of the most hardy people. They are often seen as stubborn and immovable in personality, which reflects their physical stature. Earthkin usually have tan to dark brown skin and black or brown hair. Their bodies are more round and plump than thin and straight, and earthkin are never seen as quite nimble. Earthkin, like many of the other kin, can be found primarily within the empire, and rarely settle outside of it. Earthkin make up much of the working class of the empire: miners, blacksmiths, cooks, and the like. Earthkin who seek adventure and fortune often become mercenaries and employ themselves under the Merch & Merc.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, −2 Dexterity.
- Humanoid (kin)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, earthkin have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Earthkin base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells with the acid or earth descriptor.
- +2 racial bonus on Balance, and Climb checks.
- Stability (Ex): An earthkin gains a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).
- Improved Toughness: Earthkin are exceptionally hardy and receive improved toughness as a bonus feat.
- Favored Class: Mercenary.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|42 years||75 years||110 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 5"||+2d6||125 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 1"||+2d6||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|