Dragoon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Dragoons are half dragon, half human. Dragoons are often self centered and don't do anything without a reward. Good Dragoons are pure, and hate to see money or material rewards, often opting for shelter or teachings in return.
Dragoons stand about 6'0"and have large wings sprouting from their back. Their eyes are usually a deep blue or green. They usually weigh around 150 lbs and have a blueish tint to their skin. Their wings share the color of their parent type of dragon.
Dragoons get along with all races. However they prefer Dwarves as companions over all other races. Good Dragoons get along with all races, but prefer Elves as companions over all.
Dragoons tend to lean toward evil alignments. Dragoons of good Dragons tend to be neutral.
Dragoons live in all areas of the world but they feel most at home among the twisting turning corridors of dungeons. Good Dragoons live in all places, prefering to stay closer to Plains or Ocean towns or cities.
Dragoons often worship gods of tyranny and destruction. Good Dragoons often worship deities of good or nuetral alignments.
Dragoons get the bonus language Draconic along with the other bonus languages a first level character gets.
A Dragoons name is chosen by its dragon parent at birth, it usually reflects some from of destruction.Some popular names for males are Quicksilver,Spike,Blaze and Talon. A good dragon tends to name their child from Legends of Heroics. Some names include Lightblade, Ragnor, Fireheart, Voidsoul, or Archon.
- +2 Strength, &+2 Constitution:
- Dragoon base land speed is 30 feet (6 squares). It also has a base fly speed of 60 feet.
- Breath Weapon (Su): A dragoon has a breath weapon of either: fire, cold, acid or electricity. The breath affects a 30ft line and deals 1d6 damage per 2 dragoon HD. Creatures caught in the area are allowed a Reflex save for half damage (DC 10 + 1/2 dragoon's HD + dragoon's Con modifier).
- +2 Natural Armor: Dragoons have thick skin.
- Automatic Languages: Draconic and Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Fighter/Monk. Your draconic blood burns hottest as you revel in the slaughter of battle. With a weapon in your hand it's like a bestial instinct takes over your senses and your actions. Monks take Lust for self improvement and perfection. Taking each fight and converse as an oportunity to test their own strength, wisdom, charisma, and constitution.
- Level Adjustment: 0