Classes and Prestige Classes (Pandlechron)
From D&D Wiki
Additional Classes Allowed
These classes are allowed for the purposes of playtesting as well as I think they would be fun to play. If they are imbalanced however, they will be modified to fix the problems (and your character will change as a result).
- Weathercaster (3.5e Prestige Class)
- Whirling Reaper (3.5e Prestige Class)
- Prestidigitator (3.5e Prestige Class)
- Twilight Artificer (3.5e Prestige Class)
- Twilight Warrior (3.5e Prestige Class)
Tweaks / Fixes
- Gain the BAB of a cleric (3/4 progression).
- Are proficient with light armor and shields (except tower shields).
- Gain Armored Mage (bucklers) at 4th level
- Gain Armored Mage (light armor) at 10th level
- Gain Armored Mage (small shields) at 16th level.