Aetherguards (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
Solemn, quiet, but radiate an aura that allows a certain respect to be shown to them. They are protective of their allies, especially for the weaker ones.
Tall (6 ft- 6 1/2 ft), strong build, with a wide, flat forehead and large black eyes. Their skin has a light blue tint, and males have no hair, while females normally have a ponytail far back on their head.
Aetherguards respect the martial prowess of the fighter, paladin, and the like, and the respect the devotion that clerics, druids, and other deity-based classes show. They dislike the selfishness and cowardice of the rogue's battle tactics, and show sympathy toward the spellcasting classes. They are highly respectful, even reverent, toward spellcasters who can hold their own in melee combat even to a small extent, such as the warmage.
Mostly good, although they are loyal to their friends above all.
Any except for those that support betrayal or trickery.
Any (Normally Psionic).
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Aetherguards are strong and wise, as they have long life spans, but their quiet disposition can be unnerving to those who don't know them.
- Humanoid (Psionic):
- Medium: Medium creatures receive no penalties or bonuses for their size.
- Aetherguards base land speed is 30 ft:
- Naturally Psionic(Ex),(Ps): This race gains two power points at first level and access to psionic powers if their class/another source gives them the use of psionics.
- Unmoving Bulwark(Ex): If a creature attempts to move, grapple, or charge an Aetherguard, the character may make an opposing Strength check against the opponents attack roll. If successful, the Aetherguard is moved one space and the opponent is stopped in the space where the Aetherguard moved from.
- Psi Adept: Choose one level 1 psychic warrior power. You may use this power without using power points. You still must expend power points to augment this power, and you must learn this power through class abilities or another source. Manifester level is as psi power. The save DC is as psi power -based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Aeneid.
- Favored Class: Psychic Warrior.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|40 years years||+2d8||+4d8||+ 6d8|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|120 years||200 years||250 years||250+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 2"||+1d10 in||220 lb.||+2d20 lb.|
|Female||6 ' 0"||+1d10 in||190 lb.||+2d20 lb.|