Watcher (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Watchers are patient and stoic creatures who find joy in hardships. The will purposely find a challenge to over come just to regale how hard the task was. While not fatalistic a Watcher will look on the negative side of things to further imply that its life is harder.
 Physical Description
Watchers have a rather sturdy build and are similar to humans. However, their skin tends to lean towards paler hues of normal skin - it is sometimes even gray.
Watchers do not normally interact with other races. If such an event occurs, they usually remain silent and still.
While Watchers are of the good alignment they rarely distinguished between philosophies making them neutral good
Watchers make their homes in serene places or places just out of reach of normal society.
Watchers have no religion.
Watchers speak common, if anything.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, −2 Intelligence,
- +2 Natural Armor
- Outsider (Native)
- Watcher base land speed is 30 feet
- Wisdom of the Ages (Ex): A Watcher may substitute their wisdom modifier for their intelligence modifier for the purpose of choosing skills and the number of skill points gained each level.
- Experience (Ex): The Watcher adds their wisdom bonus to their intelligence-based and charisma-based checks in addition to their intelligence and charisma.
- Freeze (Ex): Able to remain stationary indefinitely. Appears to be just a statue which is negated by an opposed spot check (DC20)
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Infernal, Abyssal, Celestial
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||500 years||1000 years||+1d100x10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 0"||+2d6"||200 lb.||× (3) lb.|
|Female||5' 10"||+1d10||150 lb.||× (2) lb.|