From D&D Wiki
I've played D&D for over six years, and have always been the DM (SOME people refuse to read the DMG). As a result, I have a ton of campaigns, and I have decided to share them.
This is the overarching setting I have set all of my campaigns in. It may not play much of a role in the day to day lives of the people of the world, but it may be an interesting idea to have floating around as you create your campaign . . .
- Tiberium Rising (3.5e Campaign Setting): Imagine a medieval world revolutionized by Tiberium . . .
- The Nuclear Wasteland (D20 Modern Campaign Setting) → Fallout (D20 Modern Campaign Setting): 200 years after a nuclear apocalypse, society is rebuilding . . .
- Plasmids (3.5e Variant Rule): Augment your heroes with psuedo-magical abilities . . .
- Order's Lance (3.5e Equipment): An Artifact that has armed the champions of order
Summary of Summaries
For those of you who pay attention to my edits . . . hah, who am I kidding? Anyway, here is the key to my summaries:
+ = A newly added section
- = A section that has been removed
* = A section that has been edited
+* = A section that has been heavily rewritten, and is practically new