From D&D Wiki
So far, I have made progress on one campaign setting, Paludia.
- The Paludia setting and most things associated with it.
- Venalicium, a component of Endhaven.
- Items: Helm of Hades, Ring of Gyges, Orb of Cassia.
- Praemium Terra
- Cassia (DnD Deity) (Made into a featured article!)
- Races: Higardi, Hork-Bajir
- Creatures: Trynnie, Eleionomae
- Classes: Sauromancer
As of May 29th, I am gradually switching to 4E type formats for new creatures and classes. I shall complete what I started in the format that I began it. When information from 4E becomes available, it shall be put in. This will mean that some of my pages will look like a bizarre mix of editions 3.5 and 4. Over time, 3.5 edition information will be replaced or simply discontinued.
- Yikes. It has been a while since I was here. I am currently busy with school, a job, and religion... so my postings will be limited for some time. When I do have time, I will work on my pre-existing material, although this will not likely happen until the summer... --Noname 21:12, 31 March 2009 (MDT)
- Yes, it is well into summer, and my postings are still slow/nonexistent... turns out that I have classes, a summer job, and more real-life responsibilities (family, friends, more church stuff), so... I'm not sure when things will pick up... probably not until... winter! I know, that's a long time... --Noname 23:56, 25 July 2009 (MDT)