From D&D Wiki
My name is Eric Marsh and I am an avid gamer in addition to being somewhat of a jack-of-all-trades academician. I currently work at EDMC as a Tutor in their Student Worker system and at Youth Digital Studios centered in Durham, NC. I'll be earning my bachelor's degree in Game Art and Game Design by the end of Summer 2013 and will be refocusing my life on developing my own stories, working in the game industry, or teaching in my home county in North Carolina.
- Creating worlds, building stories around landscapes and the intrigue of player interaction.
- Playing games, any games, for any length of time.
- Playing around with programming languages; currently learning the ins and outs of cubescript and its applications towards an easy-to-learn-and-use game development interface.
- Relaxing to music and enjoying what I have.
- Political and religious debates: It's rather entertaining and it makes the day go by so much faster =)