From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Earth dwarves are identical with standard dwarves, except for some differences in racial traits.
Earth dwarves have the general traits of earth races described above and all dwarf racial traits, with additions and exceptions as noted below.
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, −2 Dexterity, −2 Charisma: Earth dwarves are physically powerful, but somewhat clumsy in action and speech.
- Improved Stonecunning: An earth dwarf’s racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework is +4 (instead of +2).
- No +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like effects.
- No +1 racial bonus on attacks against orcs and goblinoids.
- +4 racial bonus on Appraise checks and Craft checks that are related to stone or metal items: An earth dwarf has a particularly strong familiarity with objects made of the bones of the earth, hence the higher racial bonus.