From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Arctic halflings are hunters and fishermen, stalking walrus and seal and putting to sea to fish, usually in the company of larger races such as humans. They are peaceful, spiritual people whose rituals include preexpedition prayers for forgiveness from the animals they hope to kill.
Racial Traits: Arctic halflings have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength.
- Humanoid (Halfling).
- Small: As a Small creature, an arctic halfling gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Arctic halfling base land speed is 20 feet.
- Cold Endurance: Arctic halflings have a +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saves made to resist the effects of cold weather or exposure.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, and Move Silently checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Swim checks: Arctic halflings rarely swim by choice, but are reasonably good at saving themselves from drowning.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear: This bonus stacks with the arctic halfling’s +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, and Orc.
- Favored Class: Ranger. A multiclass arctic halfling’s ranger class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0.