Trecker (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
 Trecker [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: Prey: You are able to hone in on a specific target, taking a round to study the opponent (must be used while the opponent is in a fight, so as to properly study the victim's technique); you may now add +1 (scale with BAB, to +5) to all combat checks ( Reflex saves, AC, feints, disarms, & grappling checks- not attack rolls). This bonus can only be used on one target at a time, attention cannot be changed to another target until the first has been defeated/fled the fight.
- +1: May now sprint 5x your base speed as a full round action.
On an attack or defense action, you may now add up to +5 to the roll, in return suffer the same to the opposing check. (ex. Player takes a defensive action to add +3 to AC, but in return suffers -3 to all attack rolls for that round)
- +6: You now gain the ability to avoid attacks of opportunity taken against you, for passing through an occupied or threatened square. As well as being able to take a move action before and after an attack action; at your base land speed; with this comes the maneuverability of a cat, you may now turn up to 90º while charging or sprinting.
- +11: Add 10ft to your base land speed. May now use Prey ability as a move action.
- +16: Add 10ft to your base land speed.
Suffering a -6 to the check, the fighter may now use his move silently skill while sprinting ( so long as he is has a light load). Capable of ignoring movement across difficult terrain so long as you succeed a concentration check; DC is at the DM's discretion.