Traelins (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Traelins is a very distance cousins of the elves. They seem like half elf half plant but they are elves that are plant like. Some say that the forest watched an elf then mimic them but some think an elf watched the forest and mimic it. These are both might just be myths.
Traelins are free spiritual people that go with there heart over there mind. Very loving and compassionate they get tricked by a harmless person or a pretty face. But they will never trust you again if you hurt them. The number one crime in there society is hurting nature.
Traelins are the cousins of the elf. Traelins are the same height, weight and have pointy ears. There are only these major difference in the physical description: light green skin, dark green hair, black teeth with big fangs, yellow eyes and buff arms.
Traelins get along with most races. They get along best with elves because of there great likeness. They dislike human the most because they don't respect nature. They get along fine with most other races.
Almost always neutral.
Small tribes in the forest. They are like a fish out of water in cites.
Traelins are very spiritual race but have no religion of there own. They mostly worship Obad-Hai but different tribes have been know to worship others.
Traelins speak Elven. They don't speak common in there tribes.
The first name is always 3 letters.
The tribe name is like the sir name but it goes to every one in the tribe and it starts with 5 letters and ends in y.
Male name: Sar, Vit, Gto, and Koo.
Female name: yoo, Fgo, Teo and Vot.
Tribe name: Kotty, Faery, Sstey and Joony
- Humanoid (Elf)
- +2Str +2Dex -2Con -2Int -2Wis: Traelins Are very strong and agile, but they have a free spiritual nature, frail body and weak minds.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, high elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Traelins base land speed is 30 feet.
- Photosynthesis(Ex): Traelins do not eat food they do what the plants do and use Photosynthesis. They must have x3 the amount of water a human needs and 10 hours of sun light. (They need CO2 but thats in the air and easy to get. But if they have no CO2 this dose not work.) They still need oxygen.
- Darkvision(Ex): Traelins can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Speak with Plants(Sp):A traelins use speak with plants at all times as 1st-level caster or a caster of his class level, whichever is higher.
- -2 racial bonus on Search and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Survival.
- Nature Scholar (Ex): The Knowledge (nature) skill is always a class skill for traelins, and they gain a +2 racial bonus on all Knowledge (nature) checks.
- Natural Weapons: Bite (1d4)
- Automatic Languages: Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan and Common.
- Favored Class: Druid.
- Level Adjustment: +0
The same as elves
Made by Atthematyo