Time Travel (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
 Time Travel Domain
 Granted Powers
You may use haste as a free action for up to 1 round per caster level each day. The duration of the haste effect need not be consecutive rounds.
 Time Travel Domain Spells
- Expeditious Retreat: Bring yourself to a point where you have already ran away.
- Restoration, Lesser: Force earlier versions of the object onto itself to make it newer.
- Time Hop: Counts as a 3rd lvl spell, no augments.
- Dimension Door: Bring yourself to a point when you already went somewhere.
- Permanency: Suspend the magic in a permanent temporal lock.
- Disintegrate: Force something to take the brunt of a millennium.
- Sequester: Send the subject forward in time. It'll come back.
- Time Hop, Mass: Counts as 8th lvl spell, no augments.
- Time Stop: Stop time, duh.