The Greeter (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
|Warforged Druid 15|
|TN Medium Construct (Living Construct)|
|Init/Senses||+1/Listen +26, Spot +26|
|Languages||Common, Druidic, Draconic, Dwarven|
|AC|| 14, touch 11, flat-footed 13|
(armor 3, dex 1)
|hp||195 (15d8+60+15 HD); DR 5/slashing|
|Immune||Poison, sleep, paralysis, disease, nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, sickened, and energy drain.|
|Fort/Ref/Will||+13/+6/+15; +4 vs the SLA of fey|
|Weakness||Affected by Heat Metal, Chill Metal, Repel Metal or Stone, Repel Wood, and Rusting Grasp.|
|Melee||Slam melee +11 (1d4, 20/x2)|
|Space/Reach||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Actions||City-Shape 5/day (Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, and Swarms of Animals or Vermin, and Small or Medium Dragons)|
|Druid Spells Prepared|| (CL 15th):|
8th—Word of Recall
7th—Heal, True Seeing
6th—Antilife Shell, Drown (SpC) (DC 22), Greater Dispel Magic, Wall of Stone
5th—Baleful Polymorph (DC 21), Bite of the Weretiger (SpC), Death Ward, Owl's Insight (SpC), Pancaea (SpC)
4th—Air Walk, Dispel Magic, Freedom of Movement, Rusting Grasp, Scrying
3rd—Bite of the Werewolf (SpC), Greater Magic Fang, Neutralize Poison, Poison (DC 23), Sleet Storm, Wind Wall
2nd—Barkskin, Bear’s Endurance, Earthbind, Flame Blade, Fog Cloud, Gust of Wind, Owl’s Wisdom
1st—Camouflage (SpC), Entangle, Entangle, Faerie Fire, Jump, Lessor Vigor, Omen of Peril (SpC)
0—Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Read Magic
|Abilities||Str 10, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 15, Wis 22, Cha 19|
|SQ||Animal Companion, Wild Empathy (+19), Go To Ground, Resist Nature's Lure, A Thousand Faces (Disguise Self at will), Crowd-Walker, Timeless Body, Constant Tongues, Spontaneous Summon Nature Ally spells, Cannot heal damage naturally, Half-healed by normal positive energy, Healed by Repair spells, 25% Fortification, Auto-Stabilize below 0 hp, Does not eat sleep or breath.|
|Feats||Ironwood Body, Improved Toughness, Natural Spell, Improved Damage Reduction, Greater Resiliency, Dragon Wild Shape|
|Skills||Concentration +24, Diplomacy +24, Knowledge (Local) +3, Knowledge (Nature) +22, Listen +26, Spellcraft +22, Sense Motive +8, Spot +26|
|Possessions||Masterwork Skill Tool-Concentration, Masterwork Skill Tool-Diplomacy, Masterwork Skill Tool-Knowledge Nature, Masterwork Skill Tool-Listen, Masterwork Skill Tool-Spellcraft, Masterwork Skill Tool-Spot|
The following alternate class features from the Cityscape Web Enhancement have been used.
- Urban Sense (No Nature Sense): She gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (local) checks and Sense Motive checks.
- Go To Ground (No Trackless Step): When you choose to "lay low," you become all but impossible to find without magical means. All attempts to find you with Urban Tracking (Cityscape 64) simply fail outright.
- City Shape (No normal Wild Shape): At 5th level, the druid gains the ability to transform into an animal, as per the standard wild shape ability. She can do this once a day to start with, but the frequency of her wild shapes increases as per the standard druid advancement chart.
At 8th level, the druid does not gain the ability to transform into Large animals. Instead, she may transform into Small and Medium vermin, as well as animals.
At 11th level, the druid gains the ability to transform into Tiny animals and vermin.
At 12th level, the druid does not gain the ability to transform into plant creatures. Instead, she may transform into an animal- or vermin-based swarm, so long as it fits within her standard wild shaping Hit Die limits.
At 15th level, the druid does not gain the ability to transform into Huge animals. Instead, she gains the ability to transform into Large animals and vermin.
- Crowd-Walker (No Woodland Stride): When moving through a crowd, the crowd-walker moves at her normal rate, rather than requiring two squares of movement for every square as is normal. In addition, light debris does not impede her movement, and she treats heavy debris as light debris. Any other sort of rough terrain impedes her normally, however.
The following are permanent spells which The Greeter has.
- Tongues: This spell grants the creature touched the ability to speak and understand the language of any intelligent creature, whether it is a racial tongue or a regional dialect. The subject can speak only one language at a time, although it may be able to understand several languages. Tongues does not enable the subject to speak with creatures who don’t speak. The subject can make itself understood as far as its voice carries. This spell does not predispose any creature addressed toward the subject in any way.
The Greeter's Animal Companion is below.