Talk:Rod of Orcus (4e Artifact)
From D&D Wiki
 Template Issues
- The Description field does not display.
- While it displays the Tier of the artifact, it still attempts to display a "level" (not needed for 4e artifacts).
- It does not display any of the Powers granted by the artifact.
- The Unsatisfied entry has the wrong concordance range.
- I had to add the Moving On section as it was missing.
- The last "Catagory" entry asks for "Major" or "Minor", that is an old 3e classification, in 4e artifacts are classified by tier.
Thanks for your time. -- Sepsis 16:08, 11 June 2009 (MDT)
- I fixed the coding for the template so that the description field is now visible. Technically it was displayed. --Sabre 21:32, 11 June 2009 (MDT)
- Thank you. -- Sepsis 21:51, 11 June 2009 (MDT)
 Additional Issues
- The Template lacks the ability to place an additional "Item" notation following the boxed description (ie. The Axe of the Dwarvish Lords, DMG pg. 165).
- It could also use Enhancement and Critical fields for armor and weapon artifacts.
Once again...Thanks for your time. -- Sepsis 21:58, 11 June 2009 (MDT)