- Changed the Str rating of the bow. If a character's Str bonus is less than the rating, the character suffer a −2 attack penalty.
- Missing a planar terrain mastery
- Too many skill points. In comments under Orlanath's stat block (visible only in the edit view), there's a break down of skill modifier calculations.
- Animal companion is missing two feats due to increased HD.
—Sledged (talk) 12:27, 1 May 2007 (MDT)
- Fixed the skill points and the feats. The last planar mastery is going to be for a clockwork plane in my multiverse, and I haven't templated it yet, so that'll come later.
- -Rowanalpha 11:44 EST 3 May 2007
- Added Clockwork terrain mastery. Let me know what you think, I'm not sure if it should have a +1 atk/dmg bonus against constructs or not.
- -Rowanalpha 12:28 EST 3 May 2007
- Sounds a lot like Mechanus. I'd say just give the bonus against outsiders and elementals native to that plane. —Sledged (talk) 16:25, 3 May 2007 (MDT)
- I changed cure moderate wounds to repair moderate damage since the spell already exists with the exact same effect for which you were aiming. —Sledged (talk) 11:54, 4 May 2007 (MDT)
- Good call on that last one. -Rowanalpha 12:28 EST 3 May 2007