Sneakyweapon Smith (3.5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
|Editing:||Constructive edits welcome|
The Sneaktweapon Smith
"You need a weapon? I got's many of them. They easy to hide and kill with" - Sneakyweapon Smith Dirrik Blackhide
Every Goblin tribe or camp needs a blacksmith to create their weapons of destruction, you are that goblin. You can create sneaky and deadly weapons and be just as good using them. You specialize in light sneaky weapons and you know how you presicely kill nearly any creature with them.
Becoming a Sneakyweapon Smith
Rogues and other stealth/dex based classes make superb "Sneakyweapon Smiths." Rangers can also make an alright Sneakyweapon Smith, they do offer a few nifty tricks. (Arms and Armor on your "Animal Companion" for one.)Spellcasters too could be a Sneakyweapon Smith, since they usually have the intelligence needed for crafting magical gear, and when you run out of spells having a "signature weapon" in your arsenal would be quite handy.
- Race: Goblin
- Feats: Weapon Finesse
- Skills: Craft(Weaponsmithing) +6, Hide +5, Move Silently +5
- Special: Must have created a masterwork finessable weapon in the presence of another Sneakyweapon Smith
|1st||+0||+0||+2||+0||Great Smithy, Signature Weapon, Quick Draw ||
|2nd||+1||+0||+3||+0||Finesse Block +1, Sneak Attack +1d6, Versatile Weaponry ||
|3rd||+2||+1||+3||+1||Intelligent Smithy, Improved Signature Weapon, Weapon Sabotage ||
|4th||+3||+1||+4||+1||Finesse Block +2, Sneak Attack +2d6, Sneaky Sunder ||
|5th||+3||+1||+4||+1||Master Smithy, Great Signature Weapon ||
|6th||+4||+2||+5||+2||Finesse Block +3, Sneak Attack +3d6, Construct Destroyer ||
Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level)
All the following are class features of the Sneakyweapon Smith:
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Sneakyweapon Smith's are proficent with all Simple weapons and light Martial weapons as well as any Finessable weapons. They are proficent with Light Armor and shields.
Great Smithy (Ex): A Sneakyweapon Smith is really adept at creating weapons. A Sneakyweapon Smith adds his class level to Craft (Weaponsmithing) checks. Also, a Sneakyweapon Smith works in the hot forge so much that their body adapts to the extreme heat; their body can resist hot temperatures as the Endure Elements spell.
Signature Weapon (Ex): A Sneakyweapon Smith specializes in one weapon and that becomes his signature weapon. This blade is a masterwork blade that the Sneakyweapon Smith created. A Sneakyweapon Smith chooses one Finessable Weapon and gains Weapon Focus as well as a +1 on Damage.
Quick Draw: A Sneakyweapon Smith knows how to draw his blades faster to get an edge on combat. A Sneakyweapon Smith gains the Quick Draw feat.
Finesse Block (Ex): A Sneakyweapon Smith learns how to use the grace and finesse of the weapon to parry and block incoming attacks. The Sneakyweapon Smith adds +1 Shield to AC. This improves at 4th and 6th Levels.
Sneak Attack (Ex): This functions exactly like the Rogue class feature. This stacks with any other sneak attack gained from another source (such as Rogue Levels)
Versatile Weaponry (Ex): At 2nd Level, The Sneakyweapon Smith learns after making, working, and practicing with different types of weapons to deal any type of damage with any weapon. As a swift action, you may change the type of damage of any melee weapon to either Slashing, Piercing, or Bludgeoning. This lasts until you switch it again or until you sheath the weapon at which it returns to normal; if handed to someone else the type returns to normal also. Any feats related to weapon damage type use the normal type, not the changed type.
Intelligent Smithy (Ex): At 3rd Level, A Sneakyweapon Smith works with weapons and crafting them so much that they have developed short cuts for decreasing time and cost to create. A Sneakyweapon Smith may subtract their Int Mod from the number of weeks required to create the weapon. Also, the cost is 1/4 the base price to create instead of 1/3.
Improved Signature Weapon (Ex): At 3rd Level, The Sneakyweapon Smith begins to develop extraorndinary power with his signature weapon. The weapon becomes a +1 Weapon in his hands.
Weapon Sabotage (Ex): At 3rd Level, The Sneakyweapon Smith knows how to create weapons really well, and he also knows how to destroy them just as well. The Sneakyweapon Smith may ignore half the weapons hardness when trying to sunder it.
Sneaky Sunder (Ex): At 4th Level, The Sneakyweapon Smith learns how to sneak attack his enemies weaponry, and that some times, an enemy without a weapon is better than just dealing damage--especially if the weapon is twice your size. Whenever your foe is denied their Dex bonus to AC, you may make a Sneaky Sunder. Roll a Sunder check against 10 adding weapon size bonuses (i.e. +4 for Two-Handed Weapons, -4 for Light Weapons; but not for size Small, Medium, etc.). If you hit you deal damage equal to half you sneak attack damage (Weapon Sabotage does apply).
Master Smithy (Sp/Su?): At 5th Level, The Sneakyweapon Smith masters his abilities and learns how to create magical arms and armor. A Sneakyweapon Smith gains Craft Magical Arms & Armor with a Caster Level equal to his Sneakyweapon Smith Level + Int Mod.
Great Signature Weapon (Ex): At 5th Level, The Sneakyweapon Smith further masters his use of his signature weapon and crafting. The weapon becomes a +3 Weapon, or you can give it any of the following properities equal to a +3 bonus.
- +1 Bonus:
Bane, Corrosive, Deadly Precision, Defending, Defensive Surge, Dislocator, Dislocator, Great (req. Dislocator), Dispelling, Dispelling, Great (req. Dispelling), Eager, Fiercebane (req. Bane), Flaming, Frost, Ghost Strike (req. Ghost Touch), Ghost Touch, Hunting, Impact, Keen, Lucky, Magebane, Merciful, Morphing, Precise (Ranged Weapons Only), Returning (Ranged Weapons Only), Screaming, Sreaming Burst (req. Screaming), Shock, Stunning (req. Screaming), Throwing, Warning,
- +2 Bonus:
Blindsighted, Blurstrike, Disarming, Energy Aura, Flaming Burst, Icy Burst, Impendence, Metalline, Parrying, Shocking Burst, Transmuting,
Construct Destroyer (Ex): At 6th Level, The Sneakyweapon Smith learns how to dismantle constucts with their weapons when they're not looking. The Sneakyweapon Smith can sneak attack Constructs even though they are immune to sneak attack. The Sneakyweapon Smith deals half their sneak attack damage when sneak attacking a Construct.
- Male Goblin Rogue 7/ Greatweapon Smith 6
- CE Medium Humanoid (Goblin)
- Languages: Common, Goblin, Orc, Undercommon
- Init: +4
- AC 25 (+4 Dex, +5 Mwk Chain Shirt, +3 Shield, +1 Size, +2 Nat. Armor), touch 15, flat-footed 25
- HP 51 (HD 7d6+7 +6d8+6)
- Fort +5, Ref +14, Will +5
- Speed: 30 ft. (6 Squares)
- Melee: +16/+11 +1 Shadowstrike Deadly Precision Keen Rapier (1d4+3 16-20/x2)
- Ranged: +15/+10 +1 Light Crossbow (1d6+1 19-20/x2 80ft) or +14/+9 Dagger (1d4+1 19-20/x2 10ft)
- BAB: +9/+4; Grp: +6
- Attack Options: Sneakattack +8d6, Constuct Destroyer, Sneaky Sunder, Arterial Strike
- Abilities: Str 12, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 8 (28 Point Buy)
- SQ: Darkvision 60ft, Trap Sense +2, Uncanny Dodge, Master Smithy, Finesse Block +3, Greater Signature Weapon, Weapon Sabotage
- Feats: Weapon Finesse, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (Rapier), Arterial Strike, Telling Blow, Persistent Attacker, Combat Reflexes
- Skills: Appraise +8, Balance +13, Bluff +10, Craft (Weaponsmith) +25, Decipher Script +8, Diplomacy +9, Disable Device +10, Escape Artist +7, Forgery +6, Gather Info +9, Hide +22, Knowledge (Arch & Engineering) +3, Knowledge (Local) +8, Listen +9, Move Silently +18, Search +10, Sense Motive +5, Sleight of Hand +18, Spot +9, Tumble +14, Use Magic Device +15, Use Rope +9
- Possessions: +1 Shadowstrike Deadly Precision Keen Rapier, +1 Light Crossbow, +1 Blueshine Nimbleness Chainshirt, Stealth Cloak, Amulet of Natural Armor +2, Eternal Wand of CLW, Wand of Grease (CL 3rd 25 Charges) Potion of CSW, 10 Daggers, 100gp