Sigire (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They are the remnents of a forgotten kingdom, far from their former glory, they always analyze the situation in front of them, considering every aspect before acting. They love the wild, trying to be one with it as often as possible, a trait they inherited from their time spent after their kingdom's fall.
They are a fair people, who can't stand much punishment, They are between 5'2" and 6 feet tall, weigh anywhere from 100 to 200 lbs, and have pale skin. With the exeption of their pale white or blue hair and deep purple eyes, they look completly human.
They tend to do well with humans and elves, but find the contraptions of gnomes too complex, and the easy hearts of the halfling to silly. They don't see eye to eye with the stubborn dwarves, who deem them: "Fine folk if it wasn't for all that nature crap." They despise the orc and goblin kind, and are not overly fond of the drow. Silver Dragons seem to like them just fine, even the savage White Dragons think they have the right kind of mind, but are hated by the Red Dragons and not one of the folk that Gold Dragons are fond of.
They are usually chaotic, being chaotic about 85% of the time, and are neutral about 10% of the time. They are almost never lawful, but acaisionly one comes along who seems like he is out of the old days.
They perfer a cold climate, but can live in a tempral one if they must. They are rarely in the tropical areas.
They practice no religion, instead leaving their fate to logic.
They are named at birth, and their names are as wide of a range as humans.
- +2 Strength, + 2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma, -2 Constitution: They are strong handed from a hard life, and seem to be more self aware then their age. They are very boring, and are not very good at taking damage.
- Humanoid (Cold): They look like humans and like the cold.... ALOT.
- Sigire base land speed is 30 ft.
- Immunity to Cold (Ex): They take no damage from cold attacks.
- Extreme Vulnerability to Fire (Ex): They take double damage from fire attacks.
- +1 to balance, climb, jump, and swim.
- +2 to save against Spells.
- Automatic Languages: Common Bonus Languages: any.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: 0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||87 years||112 years||+9d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'2"||+1d10||100 lb.||× (1d2) lb.|
|Female||5'0"||+1d10||90 lb.||× (1d2) lb.|