From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Powers: For a total time per day of 1 round per cleric level you possess, you can act normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement as if you were affected by the spell freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds). This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Travel Domain Spells
- Longstrider: Increases your speed.
- Locate Object: Senses direction toward object (specific or type).
- Fly: Subject flies at speed of 60 ft.
- Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
- Teleport: Instantly transports you as far as 100 miles/level.
- Find the Path: Shows most direct way to a location.
- Greater Teleport: As teleport, but no range limit and no off-target arrival.
- Phase Door: Creates an invisible passage through wood or stone.
- Astral ProjectionM: Projects you and companions onto Astral Plane.