From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: You cast evil spells at +1 caster level.
Evil Domain Spells
- Protection from Good: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- DesecrateM: Fills area with negative energy, making undead stronger.
- Magic Circle against Good: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Unholy Blight: Damages and sickens good creatures.
- Dispel Good: +4 bonus against attacks by good creatures.
- Create UndeadM: Create ghouls, ghasts, mummies, or mohrgs.
- Blasphemy: Kills, paralyzes, weakens, or dazes nonevil subjects.
- Unholy AuraF: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, SR 25 against good spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
*Cast as an evil spell only.