Ring of the Celestial (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
|Aura:||Strong abjuration; (DC 22)|
|Activation:||Use Activated (read text)|
This resplendent ring is a triple forging of interwoven mithral bands inset with a pristinely polished beljuril stone. A ring of the celestial grants its wearer the following benefits.
- +4 deflection bonus to Armor Class and +4 resistance bonus to all saving throws against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures.
- Damage reduction 5/evil. The wearer's attacks and any weapon he wields is treated as good-aligned for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Resistance to acid 10, cold 10 and electricity 10.
- Spell resistance 25.
- The use of the following spell-like abilities: 3/day—cure serious wounds (DC 18), magic circle against evil; 1/day—dispel evil (DC 20), lesser globe of invulnerability. Caster level 15th.
- Light: cyan-colored, bright illumination out to 20 feet, with an additional 20 feet of shadowy illumination.
Only good-aligned creatures may benefit from a ring of the celestial. Evil creatures donning such a ring incur 5 negative levels until such time as that the ring is removed. Neutral characters (with respect to good and evil) receive neither benefits nor penalties from wearing the ring.
Prerequisites: CL 15th; Craft Wondrous Item; align weapon, cure serious wounds, dispel evil, holy aura, lesser globe of invulnerability, magic circle against evil, resist energy, righteous might, creator must be good. Market price 166,250 gp; 83,125 gp + 6,650 XP.