Psycho (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Insane. They have a crazy speech pattern. They are cannibals. They run around and hit anybody who is not their friend with the saws that they carry.
 Physical Description
Although looking like a human, they have white skin, and they wear white masks. The flaming Psycho is a more powerful version and is immune to fire.
They don't get along with anyone except for Bandits.
Any where humans are.
They have no religion.
English, though they say the same thing over and over again, and laugh a lot of the time.
They don't have names.
 Racial Traits
- +3 to strength, wisdom and intelligence are down to 0. Cannot do any intelligence-based actions. The enhancements done to them made them lose most of their sanity.
- Insane Human
- base land speed is : Double that of a human's.
- Shield Generator. Have shield generator that absorbs all damage until it dies down from absorbing too many hits. The shield's HP is the same as the Psycho's HP.
- Berserk Lose all sanity. +2 to strength. Cannot do any actions that require patience. Cannot use any spells.
- Spell-Like Ability: —. Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: —. Manifester level is . The save DC is -based.
- Native Language: English. Bonus Langues: None.
- Level Adjustment:
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|21 years||50 years||70 years||+ 100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|