Pretty Boy/Girl (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Pretty Boy/Girl [Archetype]
Archetype Feat Bonus are based on HD.
- 1 HD: Convincing other creatures is easier when you are pretty! You gain +5 bonus on all charisma-based checks against all creatures.
- 4 HD: Your prettiness tends to distract people, any foe within a 30 ft. radius of you takes a -5 penalty to concentration checks.
- 7 HD: You are so pretty you can make anyone your friend. As a standard action you can cast charm person as a spell-like ability. You can only have a number of charmed friends equal to twice your HD.
- 10 HD: You're so beautiful you can magically compel others to do your bidding. You can slip in a suggestion whenever you talk. You can use this ability in combat.
- The save dc vs your spell-like abilities is 19,this will never change.
- Your spell-like abilities affect those even immune to enchantment abilities.
Example: Clara is a 10 HD pretty girl. One day she sit in a tavern with her fellows and she approach the barkeeper and say "I really want a drink honey, a free drink." The barkeeper is allowed a Will save to resist offering her a free drink. However, no adjacent creatures are affected by her suggestion. If the barman was, for example, an ogre, he would be affected by the suggestion.