Namekian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Varies Greatly Based on Person, often times they are farmers in their small villages.
Average height is around 6'3", and they weigh around 180 pounds, their skin is green, their eyes are white with black pupils, they have muscles showing in patches on their skin.
Varies based on person.
Any, though they are usually lawful.
They live in a grasslands on Namek.
They worship varies deities.
They speak common and Namekian.
- +2 Strength, +2 wisdom, -2 intelligence and -2 dexterity.: Namekians are strong and wise, but not necessarily very intelligent, and often due to years of meditation have slow reaction speeds.
- Medium: No special size related bonuses
- Namekian base land speed is 30 feet:
- "Recover.": Heal 1d4 per 3 lvl, repairs limbs, causes fatigue for 1d6 rounds, 1/lvl a day
- Stretch Limbs : Unarmed attacks have 10ft reach.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Namekian. Bonus Languages: Any non special, eg. Druidic.
- Favored Class: Super Kami Guru .
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Same as human||+Same as Human||+Same as human||+Same as human|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Same as human||Same as human||Same as Human years||+Same as human years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 11"||+2D10||130 lb.||× 2D6 lb.|
|Female||4' 10"||+2D10||120 lb.||× 2D6 lb.|