Muleeks (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Muleeks were peaceful herders and gatherers on their home planet until the Dakor came. Now, they still herd, but in vaster quantities then before, serving the Dakor Empire. The Dakor tried to use the muleeks as warriors, but their peaceful natures were not suited to that life.
- +2 constitution.
- Medium Humanoid (Muleek).
- Muleek base land speed is 60 ft.
- Plains Dwellers: Muleeks can run twice as long as other humanoids. They also gain Run as a bonus feat.
- +2 racial bonus on Handle Animal and Jump checks.
- Automatic Languages: Muleek Tribal Dialect. Bonus languages: any other tribal dialect.
- Favored Class: Tough Hero.
- LA: +1