Medium Positive Elemental (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
|Medium Positive Elemental|
|Size/Type:||Medium Elemental (Extraplanar, Positive)|
|Hit Dice:||4d8 (26 hp)|
|Speed:||Fly 30ft (6 Squares)|
|Armor Class:||16 (+3 Dex, +3 natural), touch 13, flat-footed 13|
|Attack:||Slam +6 melee (1d6+1 plus 1d6 Positive)|
|Full Attack:||Slam +6 melee (1d6+1 plus 1d6 Postive)|
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks:||Touch of Life|
|Special Qualities:||Darkvision 60 ft., elemental traits, Elemental Reaction, Polarised|
|Saves:||Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +1|
|Abilities:||Str 12, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 4, Wis 11, Cha 11|
|Skills:||Listen +3, Spot +4|
|Feats:||Dodge, Improved InitiativeB, Mobility, Weapon FinesseB|
|Environment:||Positive Energy Plane|
|Advancement:||5-7 HD (Medium)|
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
Positive Elementals are fast and agile. The slightest touch can heal the wounds of the living, or Burn new ones on the dead. Yet the living seem to shy away from it for an unknown reason. And undead seem to be drawn to it. If this elemental sees a Negative Elemental the two will instantly begin to fight. This is said to be the beginning of the Duality Elementals.
Positive Elementals speak Novas, though they rarely choose to do so. When one does speak it sounds kind and angelic.
If a Positive Elemental sees a living creature they will generally attack it. If there is more than one, then they will always strike the one with the lowest health as they aren't as repulsed by them. They seldom attack undead. They react strangely to plants, either ignoring them completely or going berserk and trying to destroy it at all costs.
Elemental Reaction (Ex): When submited to elemental energy an positive elemental reacts differently than most. The affect is dependent upon the form of elemental damage.
- Acid: Acid damage represents earth and causes a Positive Elemental to be slowed for one round per 5 points of acid damage, minimum 1 round.
- Cold: Cold damage represents water and causes a Positive Elemental to be affected by the Haste spell for one round per 5 points of cold damage, minimum 1 round.
- Electric: Electric damage represents air and causes a Positive Elemental's Fly Speed to be doubled for one round per 5 points of electric damage, minimum 1 round.
- Fire: Fire damage represents fire and causes a Positive Elemental's Fly Speed to be halved for one rounded per 5 points of fire damage, minimum 1 round.
- Positive: Positive damage represents positive energy and causes a Positive Elemental to be healed two point's of damage for every point of positive damage dealt.
- Negative: Negative damage represents negative energy and causes a Positive Elemental to be dealt two point's of damage for every point of negative damage dealt.
Polarised (Ex): As it is a being of pure positive energy it is polarised. This causes any undead in a 10ft radius to instantly feel joy and have an urge to stay near it. Also any living creatures in the 10ft radius feel instantly a tinge of fear and have an aversion to it.
Any Negative Energy Elementals within 20ft are drawn to Positive Elementals and if they connect they will begin to merge into one. If the Negative Elemental has the same HD as the positive elemental they will combine into a Duality Elemental. If they aren't the same HD then they merge into the Elemental with higher HD, except it has 1 extra HD.