Mabigards (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They praise the bravery, smartness and gallantry.They honor their ancestors and love storytelling, sometimes they exagerate "a little bit".
 Physical Description
They look like halflings, but elves say they are more "Majestic".
They get along with any ally of humans or halflings.Elves and dwarves are admirated because of their many war stories.
True Neutral.Most of the Mabigard are one step of neutrality.
They place their settlements very near of humans or halflings, they like the smell of fresh fields.
Mabigards have a Pantheon of great gods and heros mainly from the halfling and human myths.
Usually in the way of noun-adjective-action or noun-action-noun, like Smallchin Catchflies or Hairy Goodrun.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Charisma, +2 Wisdom, -2 Strength.Mabigard culture focus on reflexion rather than on feats of strength.
- Humanoid (Halfling)
- Mabigards base land speed is 20 feet.
- Acute ears(Ex): +2 Listen.
- Daily Meditation(Ex): After a 10 minute meditation the mabigard gets a +2 morale bonus to a skill related with his deity.Bonus lasts till the next day.
- Deity's Blessing(Su): once a day can reroll a saving throw.
- Weapon Focus: A Mabigard with the Weapon Focus feat gains an additional +1 bonus to attack with his deity's favored weapon.
- +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, and Orc.
- Favored Class: Favored Soul.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+5d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2’ 8”||+2d4||30 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||2’ 6”||+2d4||25 lb.||× (1) lb.|