Kobolds (Multiworlds) (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Here are noted differences from the base Kobold.
Kobolds in Multiworlds were created by Loki under the Kyfferberg (Gunderland) to shape a more agreable (for him) race of Dwarves. They soon expanded in all of Mittelreich, but they were soon attacked and slaughtered in great numbers by Hyborian rangers and knights, so that apart from their homeland in Gunderland, and some subterranean stronghold in Harzberg, there are just a few refuges in most of Mittelreich. Many of them, however, flew in Nordheim, where their creator lives, delving deep citadels in Untersvart and hidden coves in Midgard mountains.
Kobolds have a feud with Gnomes, and are crushed without mercy by Dwarves and Æskmann. Dark Elves like to capture them and to exploit them as slaves. Hyborians are more tolerant, but anyway mistrustful. Kobolds hate most other races and struggle to survive and win, with occasional raids.
Æskland, Gautaland, Nidavellir, Svartalfheim (Nordheim subtype), Alfenberg, Apfelland, Bauerland, Gunderland, Husland, Rhennerland, Rosenberg (Mittelreich subtype).
Æsir Pantheon, generally belonging to the Cult of Loki.
 Racial Traits
- −4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, −2 Constitution.
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
- A kobold’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Skills: A kobold character has a +2 racial bonus on Craft (trapmaking), Profession (miner), and Search checks.
- Racial Feats: A kobold character gains feats according to its character class.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Special Qualities: Light sensitivity.
- Mittelreich Subtype: SR 1+HD, +2 domain bonus to ST vs Spells, OR Nordheim Subtype: double normal regeneration, resistance to cold 5, +2 domain bonus to Fortitude and Will.
- A Kobold always has max ranks in Profession (Miner).
- Automatic Languages: Kobold. Bonus Languages: Nordic, Hyborian, Giant, Troll, High Elven.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer, Smith.
 NPC Classes
- Arcane Adept
 Base Classes
They use racial substitution level from Races of Dragon.
- Barbarian: less common. They form the shock troops.
- Fighter: quite common. They use the Tribal Champion, Commando and Magic Device Specialist options.
- Ranger: less common. They are Scouts. They can also use the Favored Environment rules.
- Bardic Sage: he is more a wiseman and a healer than a bard.
- Rogue: common.
- Smith: very common, as a trapmaker and a weaponmaker.
- Beguiler (from Player's Handbook II): they are considered to be Loki's Clergy, so they must worship him and stay within one pass from his alignment. They form Loki's Cult.
- Sorcerer: common, they are wisemen and leaders.
 Prestige Classes
- Arcane Trickster: Loki's High Clergy.
- Battle Trickster: Loki's Paladins.
- Combat Trapsmith: elite warlike trapmakers.
- Dark Hunter: elite rangers.
- Dungeon Delver: common.
- Magical Trickster: Loki's Middle Clergy.
- Uncanny Trickster: Loki's Scouts.
- Bloodhound: Kobold killers.
- Divine Oracle: prophet and prophetesses.
- Frenzied Berserker: Kobold berserkers.
- Highland Stalker: elite rangers in overground settings.
- Ravager: most merciless and savage outlaws.
- Beastmaster: less common.
- Dread Pirate: quite common.
- Exotic Weapon Master: common.
- Horizon Walkers: quite common.
- Legendary Leader: less common.
- Loremaster: quite common.
- Mystical Theurge: less common.
- Nature's Warrior: less common.
- Rage Mage: less common.
- Tempest: less common.
- War Chanter: quite common.
- War Priest: quite common, must have beguiler levels, as an arcane variant.