Ineo (Vanya Race)
From D&D Wiki
The ineo are a race of crafters and merchants who occupy the small continent of Dashnek.
In the late fall and winter months, when few people visit Dashnek, the ineo spend their time creating items that they feel the inhabitants of Nordath and Calimar may need and/or want. during this time they live on the northern portion of the continent. In the spring to early fall months, the Ineo migrate to
The ineo are for the most part rather secluded from the other races, even other humans. They prefer to only deal with the other races in a strictly business manner.
The ineo range greatly in their alignments, but tend to be lawful in nature.
The ineo live on the northern continent of Dashnek, although a few have been known to venture off to explore the wonders that the world may hold for them.
The ineo all speak Common and Ineo.
- +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma
- Humanoid (Ineo)
- Ineo base land speed is 30 feet
- Natural Crafter: The ineo gets a +2 racial bonus to any 3 craft skills (chosen at creation)
- Spell-Like Ability: 3/day — Wood Shape and Stone Shape. At will — Tongues. All spells are at caster level 3 or ECL, which ever is higher.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Ineo. Bonus Languages: .
- Favored Class: .
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|