Halfling - Rhulisti (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the halfling creature listing.
The Rhulisti are the progenitors of all Athas sentient life, except for the Gith that arrived chasing an Illithid ship. The Rhulisti are the creators of Life-Shaping and Nature-Benders and are unmatched by anyone in their use. Unlike the Rhul-thaun, the Rhulisti are not only able to craft existing items but are able to combine items or create completely new items from scratch.
- +2 Wisdom, –2 Strength.
- Humanoid (Halfling).
- Small: As a Small creature, a lightfoot halfling gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Rhulisti halfling base land speed is 20 feet.
- +2 craft (Life-Shaping) and +2 Knowledge (Life-Shaping)
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws for each 3.5 points of constitution vs spells, poisons and psionics. The spell must target the individual (not area of effect spells) and stacks with other bonuses to high ability scores.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
- Automatic Languages: Rhulisti. Bonus Languages: None. Rhulisti concider learning another language beneath themselves.
- Favored Class: Bard. A multiclass Rhulisti halfling’s Bard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||90 years||120 years||+5d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3’ 8”||+2d4||40 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||3’ 0”||+2d4||35 lb.||× (1) lb.|