Half-Forged (3.5e Template)
From D&D Wiki
 The Half-Forged
These are humanoids that have been given some "forged" parts.
 Creating a Half-Forged
This template is acquired after a humanoid loses a limb or requires it for some other reason. This can only affect humanoids as any other creatures are either not-able to accept it or are too bizarre to be made for. There are multiple types of Half-Forged:
- Full Adaption: This is a creature where the main organs of their body has been put into a forged body.
- Head Adaption: This is used to repair severe head trauma.
- Torso Adaption: This is a chest plate that is used if they get a hole in their chest or some other major wound. This comes in half and full versions.
- Arm Adaption: This is for characters who have lost an arm or a hand.
- Leg Adaption: This is for characters that have lost either one or two legs.
The Half-Forged may have any number of these adaptions.
 Size and Type
All types of Half-Forged are the same size as their base race but their type changes to living construct.
- Spells and effects that only affect constructs also affect living constructs
- Spells that affect metal like rusting grasp or heat metal deal an aditional 2d6 damage to living constructs
- As living constructs half-forged with the full adaptation only heal half of the normal amount of hp per day and get only half of the benefit from cure spells. However they gain full benefit from repair damage spells. Half forged with partial adaptation get the full amount of hp from cure spells and rest but half from repair damage spells
- Half forged are treated as having the golem body feat due to their warforged body.
 Hit Dice
Same as the base creature.
Half forged with 2 legs adaptation or full adaptation have their speed increased by 10ft
 Armor Class
A Half-Forged with a full adaption receives a +2 natural armor bonus and can take warforged feats. A torso adaption Half-Forged gets a +2 natural armor bonus and with a half torso adaption the get +1 natural armor.
Half-forged with arm or full adaptation gains a slam attack that deals 1d4 points of damage
 Full Attack
Same as the base creature.
 Special Attacks
Same as the base creature
 Special Qualities
- Light fortification(ex): Critical hits and sneak attacks have a 25% chance to be negated when the half forged has full body adaptation
- Half-forged with certain adaptations get varying bonus:
- - full adaptation : +2 saves against energy drain
- - head adaptation : +2 saves against mind affecting effects
- - half torso adaptation : +2 saves a against poison effects
- - full torse adaptation : +2 saves against disease
- - leg adaptation : +2 saves agaist fatigue and exhaustion effects
A half-forged body modification often unsettle people of the general public having them take a -2 charisma penality bonuses vary depending on the extent of adaptations :
- Full Adaption: +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution
- Torso Adaption: +2 Constitution
- Arm Adaption: +2 Dexterity
- Leg Adaption: +2 Strength
No skills are changed.
No feats are gained but the full adaption Half-Forged may take warforged feats with exeption of the body material feats.
These creatures normally stay with the creature that made this for them, usually gnomes.
This don't have a society of their own but can relate to their base race and the warforged.
 Challenge Rating
A full adaption Half-Forged has a +1 CR.
They have the same amount of treasure as their base creature, their suit may be valuable however.
The alignment is usually the same as the base creature.
They advance by character class.
 Level Adjustment
Full adaption Half-Forged have a +1 LA.