Gods of Mazakeen (Teoryran World Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
- The Lizardmen of Teoryran, have created the Empire Mazakeen.
- The Mazakeen gods are identifical to Maztica gods except for the following changes.
- Maztican pantheon
- Maztica, across the Trackless Sea from Faerûn, has its own unique set of deities.
- Azul (also called Calor): God of rain, water, drunkenness
- Eha: Goddess of the wind, spring
- Kiltzi: God of health, love, happiness, children
- Maztica: Goddess of life and the physical world, grants power despite being dead
- Nula: Goddess of animals
- Plutoq: God of earth, stone, mountains
- Qotal: God of goodness, health, protection
- Tezca: God of the sun, fire, cooking
- Watil: Goddess of plants
- Zaltec: God of war, sacrifice
All deities in the Maztican pantheon have aspects that rule over related concepts and ideas. These aspects are worshipped as a large number of individual deities, including Micat, an aspect of Zaltec representing certain kinds of snake venom. There has been no published effort to list such aspects.
- This is part of the Teoryran World setting.
- The for humans, familiar and safe lands are annihilated from existence.
- This is a dark world in a dark ages, where mankind is a barbarian race
- in a new and horrifying world full with monsters.