Gestbar (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Gestbar are gruff and get along with no one. They Prove themselves useful on the battlefield, where their agility makes them hard to hit, and their toughness makes them able to take damage well.
 Physical Description
Gestbar are thin, but sturdy. They average about 75 pounds, and about 5 feet tall. They have red or green eyes, and their hair is often grayish brown. They have no facial hair until they are very old, maybe 500 years, when they acquire a thin beard that grows very long.
Don't even think about it!
Usually chaotic or neutral, and almost never lawful.
Gestbar find their homes in the wooded mountain foothills, dwelling both above ground and below, in well-lit halls and chambers.
Gestbar speak common and elven
Gestbar give their children one name which can be anything. They (children) are also given a family name, which is the same as their same gender parent's family name.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, −4 Charisma: Gestbar are tough and agile, but extremely gruff.
- Humanoid (Elf).
- Medium: Gestbar get no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Gesbar base land speed is 30 feet (six squares).
- -4 skill points at first level. (These skill points are not multiplied): Gestbar are slow to learn.
- -1 skill point at all other levels.
- No feat (other than any bonuss feats due to class) at first level
- Automatic Languages: Common, elven. Bonus Languages: Swamp elven, dwarven.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Very Old3||Venerable4||Maximum Age|
|200 years||300 years||400 years||500 years||Immortal|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 7"||+2d4||50 lbs.||× (2d4) lbs.|
|Female||4' 7"||+2d4||50 lbs.||× (2d4) lbs.|