Geckos (Fallout Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Geckos are mutated Gekkonidae, after the Great War, they're mutated, causing them to grow giant and taking a humanoid form, because of their exposure to the mutated F.E.V. of the West Tek Research Facility coming from the air, and some with other toxic conditions.
Most geckos are peaceful, unthreatening creatures. However, if one gecko is attacked, the rest of the pack in the area will converge on the attacker, charging quickly with their mouths open and attack rapidly with bites and swipes from their clawed hands.
 Physical Description
They are reptilian in appearance and have a pair of fins behind their head. Their eyes have generally an orange tint, and their body colors differ greatly based on the gecko type(but commonly silver or indigo). Geckos also all have five fingers, five toes.
Geckos are more of a nuisance to other races, but not really violent. Some Humans and Ghouls may use even them as farm animals. In most societies, they are hunted for their hides, resulting in some Geckos fearing most non-Geckos.
Geckos can be found in packs near sources of water, such as old water pipes, underground caverns, or near rivers and ponds.
Geckos don't exactly....worship anything, except maybe Golden Geckos.
Geckos have kept their ability to making chirping sounds in social interactions with other, gruffly breathing, squeaking and cooing can also be heard from time to time.
Gecko names consist of a series of squeaks and chirps.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Charisma, +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence: Geckos are small, but make up for in speed and charisma what they lack in intelligence.
- Humanoid (Reptilian): Geckos are a race of small reptilian humanoids.
- Small: +1 size bonus to Defense and attacks. -4 size penalty to special attacks. +4 size bonus to Hide skill checks. ×3/4 carrying capacity.
- Gecko base land speed is 30 ft.
- Durable Hide(Ex): +2 racial bonus Defense.
- Honed Senses(Ex): Low-light vision 60 ft. +2 racial bonus to Spot, Search, and Listen skill checks.
- Dexterous Body(Ex): +2 racial bonus to Jump, Escape Artist, Balance, and Move Silently skill checks. All armor must be custom made and cost 50% more. +2 racial bonus to Reflex saves.
- Peaceful Nature(Ex): +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy skill checks. -2 racial penalty to Initiative.
- Native Language: Gecko. With training, the Gecko may speak a Human language(uses 2 language points).
- Level Adjustment: 0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|10 years||12 years||14 years||+1d4 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2' 10"||+1d12||80 lb.||× (1d3) lb.|
|Female||2' 5"||+1d12||60 lb.||× (1d3) lb.|