Fiction (800 CE Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
 Fictional Characters
Links to fictional characters and elements to be placed here.
- Titania, Queen of the Faeries. A Midsummer's Night Dream, William Shakespeare, c.1590.
- Oberon, King of the Faeries. A Midsummer's Night Dream, William Shakespeare, c.1590.
 Fictional Works
 Matter of Britain
 Matter of France
- Title of Paladin. Roland, Charlemagne's nephew and the chief hero among the paladins, Oliver, Roland's friend and strongest ally, and Gérin, Gérier, Bérengier, Otton, Samson, Engelier, Ivon, Ivoire, Anséis, Girard (similar spellings are possible). From The Song of Roland
- Roland, and his sword Durendal
- Oliver and his sword Hauteclere
- Fierabras, son of King Balan of Spain. (Converts to Christianity)
- Astopho, magic lance, magic horse, GREAT EXAMPLE OF AN ADVENTURE
- Ogier the Dane, and his sword Curtana
- Renaud de Montauban and magical horse Bayard
 Matter of Rome
 Other Matters
- The Ring Cycle
- The Arabian Nights
- The Eddas