Ferrs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ferrs are a stubborn race but when given an order they will follow it out. They join the Ferr Military around the age of 10 so they are a loyal race when you gain their trust and won't turn on you when you need help. Ferrs respect their elders and higher ranking commanders or leaders.
 Physical Description
Ferrs are usaully a Lawful or Good Alignment
Ferrs native language is Ferren. Around the age of 8 to 10 Ferrs start to learn how to speak Common so that they might be able to live in cities or among other races.
Ferrs get their names in the same way as humans do.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution, −2 Charisma. Their unwillingness to give and being of tough nature make them more resilient then other races but, they are not always the most charming race you will meet.
- Humanoid (Wolf like)
- Ferrs base land speed is 40 feet. Due to their Lupus ancestry, their legs are more powerful than normal.
- Poison Immunity (Ex): Ferrs have a high resistance to poisons and gain +4 Fortitude check to all poisons and all poisons last for half the time.
- Toughness (Ex): Ferrs automaticly start out with the toughness feat at 1st level. (Does not count toward their feats)
- Magic Deficiency: Ferrs can not become any type of arcane, magic, type class for when they start to use magic their mind starts to become weak and fragile.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||45 years||60 years||+15 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 0"||+1d6||120 lb.||+ (1d20) lb.|
|Female||4' 8"||+1d6||100 lb.||+ (1d20) lb.|