Elves, Wind (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Elves are arrogant and proud people, they think elves are superior to all other races, but are way too polite to say so openly.
Wind elves are tall, slender and gracious humanoids. Their heights usually range from 5 to 6 feet and usually weigh no more then 80 pounds. Common hair color are: Bright blonde, light green or pale blue. Wind elves's eyes are always purple.
loro sono molto chiusi. Non hanno molte relazioni nella loro vita e gli amici che hanno sono per lo più pochi e fedeli. Nella loro vita amano e hanno solo una storia, con l' elfo in questione si sposano ed hanno un solo figlio ogni secolo (gli elfi possono avere un solo figlio ogni 100 anni).
Almost all wind elves are chaotic good, few are lawful and even fewer evil.
The Elven Republic
The Elven Republic was created thousands of years ago, when the wind elves where still nomad tribes in the first kingdoms, a young chief leader, Aerthiass'Anardiar unified the tribes to form the Elven Republic, a democratic union that stood stronger then any other nation back then.
Its actual population is about 155,000 about 90% of which are elves and the others are almost all halflings.
Its military forces is the strongest of all nearby kingdoms.
Wind elves worship Morwel, queen of stars, lady of freedom. It is said that she was once a celestial warrior who ascended to godhood. Morwel represents freedom, equality amongst elves and unity in the face of evil. She is a chaotic good deity and her domain are as follow: Water, air, chaos, travel.
The elves from the first kingdoms where the first ones to hear Morwel's call and yet remain her principle force on this world, they are devoted to her ideals and they vow to make other races see the freedom that represent the queen of stars.
Within the Elven Republic none remain who still revere the great spirit.
Elven and Halfling. Bonus languages: Dwarven, Goblin, Gnome, Sylvan and Draconic.
Male Names: Aevliss, Elgh, Moert'josz, Earthar, Marlign, Elwiss, Vinglow, Vincent, Valdamir, Vaeloss, Falgor, Faerith, Mahorl, Menvlor, Vinderel, Vongeta. Aerthor, Szobliss, Maarsir.
Female Names: Mariass, Valkarie, Deabliss, Mana'orth. Danabelle, Edwiss, Molbanae, Alfeline, Minaelle, Falatress, Ovlissia.
- Humanoid (Elf).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, wind elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Wind elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Atribute bonuses: +4 Dex, +4 Wis. wind elves are gracefull and observant.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against mind effecting spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A wind elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Wind elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A wind elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if he were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Cleric. A multiclass wind elf’s cleric class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years*||263 years*||350 years*||+4d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 4"||+2d6||85 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 6"||+2d6||80 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|