Elves, Jakril (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Jakril Elves
Compared to most elves, Jakril are typically impatient, fiery, stubborn and hasty. However, they are still calm and patient compared to the usual human.
 Physical Description
Jakril are taller than the average elf, setting them around 5'4" to 5'8" in height. They are slim, muscled, and dexterous in appearance. Their skin ranges from the dusky browns and grays of granite to the more brilliant reds and oranges of sandstone. They have darker gray, red, brown, blue or black hair.
Jakril hate goblins and orcs above anything else. They are otherwise, agreeable and friendly to most other races.
Jakril tend to be more chaotic in their alignments, but they can be of any alignment.
Jakril are most comfortable in arid, mountainous regions and sparse temperate forests, however any mountains can be home to the Jakril.
Jakril worship gods and goddess of weapons or mountains. In the Helvruin Campaign Setting, they worship Avrens and Gaea most often.
Jakril speak a separate dialect of Elvish, however they also learn normal Elvish and common.
Jakril receive a given name and a surname at birth, titles and other names are obtained through merit.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity and Wisdom, −2 Charisma: Jakril receive this bonus instead of the normal elvish bonuses. They are sturdier, more nimble and wiser than other elves, however they aren't as easy to get along with.
- Humanoid (Elves): Jakril Elves receive all normal elvish traits, unless otherwise stated.
- Jakril base land speed is 30 feet
- Soul Shot(Sp): Jakril Elves can create a projectile of pure energy to fire from a weapon. Once per day, they can take a move action to arm and aim their weapon with a projectile that gains a +2 to attack rolls, and resolves each attack as a ranged touch attack. This shot gains any magical properties granted by the weapon. This shot cannot have any critical failures. If this shot is not taken within 3 rounds of creating the projectile, the energy dissipates, and this ability cannot be used until the next day.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elvish, Jakrish. Bonus Languages: Uldorn(Dwarvish), Ignan, Undercommon, Rathil(Dark Elven), Draconic.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|95 years||120 years||130 years||+2d6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 2"||+2d4||100 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 1"||+2d4||85 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|