Elemental Plane of Air (Endhaven Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
ELEMENTAL PLANE OF AIR
Many planes fall under the influence of the Elemental Plane of Air (SRD Planes). These planes share properties in common with this elemental plane, as charted below.
- Mildly Air
- Cast air and sonic spells at +1 caster level.
- Cast earth and stone spells at -1 caster level.
- Moderately Air
- Cast air and sonic spells at +1 caster level. Cast them as if you had the Enlarge Spell feat.
- Cast earth and stone spells at 1/2 caster level.
- Strongly Air
- Subjective directional gravity. Inhabitants of the plane determine their own “down” direction. Objects not under the motive force of others do not move.
- Enhanced magic. Spells and spell-like abilities that use, manipulate, or create air (including spells of the Air domain) are both empowered and enlarged (as if the Empower Spell and Enlarge Spell metamagic feats had been used on them, but the spells don’t require higher-level slots).
- Impeded magic. Spells and spell-like abilities that use or create earth (including spells of the Earth domain and spells that summon earth elementals or outsiders with the earth subtype) are impeded.